We provide industrial quality electrical traffolyte labels suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications that are approved to Australian Standards. We have a wide selection of stock and print colours, offering you the flexibility to match the labels to systems and workflows.
Traffolyte labels provide a relatively cheap, yet highly durable option for labels requiring wording, logos, and diagrams. These types of labels are particularly popular in the electrical industry for both small labelling applications and control panels.
Traffolyte is a multi-layered phenolic plastic sheet designed for engraving. Each layer is a different colour so engraved letters or shapes are be a different colour from the unengraved portions.
- Available in a wide selection of background and text colours
- Available in multiple thicknesses
- Thinner material can be applied to uneven applications
- Resistant to various chemicals, acids, and solvents
- Can be fixed using adhesive, screws or both
- Valve tags
- Mimic panels
- Control panels & switch plates
- Identification labels
- Compliance plates
- Tags and ID plates